Marilyn Mars Ministries of Restoration
Aspiring to reconcile to God by helping to restore a sense of divine identity, purpose, potential, and destiny; unearthing potential in every individual.
Promises That Will Pacify Your Concerns
When you find your definitions in God, you find the very purpose for which you were created. Put your hand into God's hand, know His absolutes, demonstrate His love, present His truth, and the message of redemption and transformation will take hold.
I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door.
I believe that God has put gifts and talents and ability on the inside of every one of us. When you develop that and you believe in yourself and you believe that you're a person of influence and a person of purpose, I believe you can rise up out of any situation.
Simple Definition of purpose
1. the reason for which something exists or is done, made, used, etc.
2. an intended or desired result; end; aim; goal.
4.the subject in hand; the point at issue.
5.practical result, effect, or advantage:
to act to good purpose.
What Does the Bible tells us is the purpose of our lives?
"Everyone who is called by My name, And whom I have created for My glory, Whom I have formed, even whom I have made," (Isaiah 43:7)
"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to
give you hope and a future.(Jeremiah 29:11)
According to the Bible, our purpose, the reason we are here, is for God's glory, to show forth the glory of God daily in every aspect of our lives. In other words, our purpose is to praise God our Creator, to worship him, to proclaim his greatness, and to accomplish his will. This is what glorifies him. Therefore, we see that God has given us a reason for our existence, and a meaning for our existence. We were created by him, according to his desire, and our lives are to be lived for him so that we might be able to accomplish what he has for us to do.
When we genuinely trust the one who has made us, and who works all things after the counsel of his will
(Ephesians 1:11), then we are able to live a life of purpose. How the particulars of that purpose are expressed
is up to the individual.
Every individual asks this question at sometime in their life.
What Is My Purpose?
The Person who has the answer to this question is your Creator, Ask Him, He has the answer to all your questions.
Are you at a turning point in your life?
Are you tired of the life you are currently living and feel deep down inside that there is more to you?
Are you looking for more purpose to your life?
Do you need a new direction, a new way to go forward?
At Marilyn Mars Ministries of Restoration, we believe each person is created by God for a unique and important purpose. No matter what you life may be like at this moment, there is hope for each and everyone of us to have a positive change. Our past does not define us, nor does our past determine our future. We can begin today to walk in purpose.
In order to identify our purpose in life we need to take a look at a few things:
1. Who are you at your core? (your passions, strengths and weakness) Once you have passion you have energy to go forward, passion energies us, it set you above the crowd, it gives you a head start for success in life. When you are passionate about something you go after it even if it may not seem possible. However you may have passion for something that you are not gifted in.
2. What is your capacity? (margin in your time, talent and treasure to live out your purpose). You may have the dream, the talents and skills to fulfill that dream or you may not have, but do not be discourage. You may be called to team up with someone to help them fulfill their purpose, that is putting your purpose in the purpose of someone else, adding value to someone dream.
3. What is the context? (the organization, setting and role that’s your second-half sweet spot to carry out your mission).
When you find your spiritual gifts/purpose you will be:
* It will be natural, easy.
* Having capacity for development in your area of purpose or gifting.
* Doing something to improve the lives of others, making a difference is someone life, solving a problem in society. You will be significant in the life of others.
When you find your purpose, you find yourself - but then you loose yourself, in serve to others, because your purpose may become bigger than you. This is when your purpose is your calling.
Some Scriptural verses on purpose: